Jazz Cash Account is an actual bank account that is tagged with your mobile number and can be operated through your phone.
HOW TO USE?
JazzCash Mobile Account
1. User will Select Mobile Account as the Payment Option
2. User then provides their JazzCash Mobile Account Number to proceed with the transaction
3. The user will be sent a prompt to verify the transaction through their Mobile Account PIN
4. The user will enter their Mobile Account PIN to verify the transaction
5. Once the transactions are verified, a success message will be sent to the user as well as displayed on the RMS website.
6. Your fee payment is successful
1. Users will choose Voucher as the payment channel
2. The user will be sent a system generated SMS containing the voucher number. The voucher number will be displayed on the user’s screen as well
3. The user will visit their nearest JazzCash retailer to pay their voucher
4. Once the voucher has been paid, a success message will be sent to the user and the transaction will be marked paid with RMS website
5. Your fee payment is successful
1. The User will select “Debit / Credit Card” as the payment Instrument
2. User provides their card details to proceed with the transaction. The card details will consist of card number, expiry date& CVV2
3. Upon successful transaction, the system will send an SMS to the user
4. Your fee payment is successful